Grand Mosque and Sultan Al Alam Palace
The Grand mosque: On 1992 His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Gave His Order to start building a Grand mosque to mark his 30 Years Of regions. A competition for the design Took place on 1993. On 1995 the Work started and Boucher was chosen to house this magnificent piece of Islamic Architecture. The Work was made by Carillion Alawi and it lasts for around 6 years.now the mosque is considered the best well know attraction in Muscat, if you are planning a holiday in Oman and searching what to do in Muscat or what to do in Oman in general, the grand mosque should be top listed in your activities in Muscat.
Sultan Al Alam Palace: The Palace is located near The Grand mosque just a walking distance between them. Al Alam Means Flag in Arabic.The Palace has a golden blue façade which is unique. Although the Sultan is not leaving there, visitors are not allowed to enter the Palace. The Palace is used for receiving VIP Visitors.
IncludedGrand Mosque and Sultan Al Alam PalacePersonal Guide
- PICK AND DROP FROM HOTEL
- EXPERIENCED OMANI GUIDE WHO CAN SPEAK ENGLISH
- 4WD TRANSFER.
- MINERAL WATER DURING THE TOUR
- ENTRANCE FEES TO THE TOURIST PLACES.
- AIR-CONDITIONED VEHICLE
- ALL MEALS
- HOTEL 4 star + camp
- ANYTHING NOT MENTIONED IN INCLUSIONS
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
- ~ 3 YEARS FREE OF CHARGE
- 4 ~ 11 YEARS 50% DISCOUNT
- 12+ PAY FULL PRICE AS PER ADULT
- IF YOUR SIGHTSEEING TOURS INCLUDE DOMESTIC FLIGHTS, TICKETS OR FERRY BOAT, AN EXTRA SUPPLEMENT FOR YOUR CHILD MAY APPLY.
- CHILDREN POLICY FOR 4 YEARS AND PULS, IS NOT APPLY FOR TOURS THAT REQUIRE TICKETS. EX: DOLPHIN WATCHING.