Nizwa, Bahla and Jebrine Tour
Nizwa Oman the well-known old capital of Oman. About 140 KM from Muscat. It was named after an old water spring. Formerly Nizwa was a center of Islamic learning, a center of trade and religion as well. Jebrine is a small town in the northeastern of Oman, famous for its Fort.
Bahla is a UNESCO World Heritage Site town, located 40 km away from Nizwa, and about 200 km from Oman’s capital Muscat which lies in the Ad Dakhiliyah region of Oman. It is notable as the home of one of the oldest fortress in the country, the 13th-century Bahla Fort and the town’s pottery.
The fortress and the town are enclosed by extensive remnants of a 12-km long fortified wall. Most buildings are constructed of traditional mud brick, many of them are hundreds of years old.
A short distance beyond Bahla lies the Castle of Jabreen, a massive three-story structure built during Al Ya’ruba dynasty in the mid of 17th century. The castle is a fine example of Islamic architecture with beautiful wooden inscriptions and paintings on its ceilings. Bahla is also famous for black magic.
IncludedNizwa, Bahla and Jebrine TourPersonal Guide
- PICK AND DROP FROM HOTEL
- EXPERIENCED OMANI GUIDE WHO CAN SPEAK ENGLISH
- 4WD TRANSFER.
- MINERAL WATER DURING THE TOUR
- ENTRANCE FEES TO THE TOURIST PLACES.
- AIR-CONDITIONED VEHICLE
- ALL MEALS
- HOTEL 4 star + camp
- ANYTHING NOT MENTIONED IN INCLUSIONS
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
- ~ 3 YEARS FREE OF CHARGE
- 4 ~ 11 YEARS 50% DISCOUNT
- 12+ PAY FULL PRICE AS PER ADULT
- IF YOUR SIGHTSEEING TOURS INCLUDE DOMESTIC FLIGHTS, TICKETS OR FERRY BOAT, AN EXTRA SUPPLEMENT FOR YOUR CHILD MAY APPLY.
- CHILDREN POLICY FOR 4 YEARS AND PULS, IS NOT APPLY FOR TOURS THAT REQUIRE TICKETS. EX: DOLPHIN WATCHING.