Wahiba Sands and Wadi Bani Khaled
The Sharqiah Sands or Wahiba sands Oman were named after bani Wahiba tribe who still leave there with their old life style .the Area extends to 180 km north to south and 80 km east to west with area of 12500 square kilometers. The dunes extend about 100 km high and 170 km long.
IncludedWahiba Sands and Wadi Bani KhaledPersonal Guide
- Leave Muscat in a 4WD Vehicle and head to Wahiba Sands launch.
- Travel into the Hajar Mountains launch and through Wadi Al Aqq continuing through the townships of Ibra launch and Al Qabil launch.enjoy the multi colored sands which Wahiba is famous for.
- In the Wahiba Sands, there are the most spectacular enormous dunes in the north east reaching up to 300 feet high .our guide will show you how experienced he is when dealing with the enormous Dunes of Wahiba sands.
- Afterward, proceed to the beautiful oasis of Wadi Bani Khalid launch - the famous Omani wadi of the sharqiah region, All year round, water flows from a natural spring at the top of the wadi, supporting the abundant vegetation that makes it such a beautiful spot.
- People head for the source of this water, which forms series of magnificent deep pools in the narrow end of the wadi, and Moqal Cave launch.
- Enjoy an easy walk through the river bed with leisure time to enjoy the cool weather of the rock pools scattered in the area.Back to muscat.
- This tour is one of our best seller tour. All People planing for a holiday in oman book this tour with us thus its a to do in oman.
- PICK AND DROP FROM HOTEL
- EXPERIENCED OMANI GUIDE WHO CAN SPEAK ENGLISH
- 4WD TRANSFER.
- MINERAL WATER DURING THE TOUR
- ENTRANCE FEES TO THE TOURIST PLACES.
- AIR-CONDITIONED VEHICLE
- ALL MEALS
- HOTEL 4 star + camp
- ANYTHING NOT MENTIONED IN INCLUSIONS
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
- ~ 3 YEARS FREE OF CHARGE
- 4 ~ 11 YEARS 50% DISCOUNT
- 12+ PAY FULL PRICE AS PER ADULT
- IF YOUR SIGHTSEEING TOURS INCLUDE DOMESTIC FLIGHTS, TICKETS OR FERRY BOAT, AN EXTRA SUPPLEMENT FOR YOUR CHILD MAY APPLY.
- CHILDREN POLICY FOR 4 YEARS AND PULS, IS NOT APPLY FOR TOURS THAT REQUIRE TICKETS. EX: DOLPHIN WATCHING.